SYMPTOM OF THE UNIVERSE

existential dread, subjective media and news reviews and opinionated but not necessarily well-informed commentary.

Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Without fail any article that has "10 Best Whatever" never fails to stoke my inner pique.

10 best songs to work out to always contain Metallica's crap-epic "Enter Sandman" or G&R's "Welcome to the Jungle". I've already stated my complete and umbrage to this nonsense. In the pages of Rock History these two items can be stated as the Big Mac and Whopper jr. offerings. They are shitty songs from shitty corporate centric phonies. If you ask me to spot you and you have this playing I will leave you with 350 lbs. of Ferrigno Iron on your trachea while I'm rocking to the slightly less dumb "Jet City Woman" by Queensriche. Points added for adding "Black Eyed Peas" to that list, do you just open your mouth and be the music industry to shovel hot loads of shit straight down it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home