SYMPTOM OF THE UNIVERSE

existential dread, subjective media and news reviews and opinionated but not necessarily well-informed commentary.

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Back from Spain, engorged on Paella and fine wine and still salty from floating around in the azure Mediterranean...

The first priority that I had was to see Star Wars III Revenge Of The Sith

Here is my initial feedback: What a piece of shit. I will no longer waste my time with such garbage.

Here are the words that come to mind when I think about the film:
Anti-climactic; futile; juvenile; emotionally parasitic; dreadful; stupid; vapid; two hours of my life that I can never recover; over-hyped; contrived; pandering; dull; annoying; idiotic; a shameful waste of time and money.

As you can see, all my opinions stated here are NOT glowing reviews!
My message to all pudgy middle-aged Star Wars geek fanboys - F You!. Your life is empty! George Lucas is a fat-necked fraud, lacking a discernable chin! 2001: A Space Odyssey was far superior to the juvenile crap that you inexplicably worship. Spaceballs was infinitely more satisfying...

The truth is that my opinion really mean nothing!

Methinks I have to see it again to marvel at the CGI and reevaluate my stance.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:18 PM, Blogger Moo R. Squiddles said…

    http://darthside.blogspot.com/

    This is just BEGGING for punishment...

     
  • At 5:23 PM, Blogger jimmy3000 said…

    Man, that is beyond ass. First of all I take exception to three sentences into it that Vader is bitching like some sniviling dick. His character is very zen and would never pull that shit, and the pilot who tells him he's not authorized to fly the ship, he's pretty much authorized to take a dump in someones mouth if he so chooses. Whoever wrote this should have Jar-Jars genitals stuffed in lungs.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home